How Medical Monitoring Works
Press your waterproof help button and you will be instantly connected to a certified Care Specialist.
Care Specialists assist you any time of day from a UL Listed monitoring center.
Help is on the way. We contact emergency services, friends and family and stay on the line until help arrives.
More details about how United Medical Alert systems work:
- Your medical alarm button can be worn as a neck pendant or wristband.
- The United Medical Alert equipment includes enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that help you communicate with a Care Specialist even if you have fallen down.
- If you are unable to speak, the monitoring center will immediately follow your personalized emergency action plan, contacting emergency services, friends and family in the order you requested.
- In the event that United Medical Alert needs to call emergency services or friends and family, the Care Specialist will always remain on the line with you until help arrives.
- With United Medical Alert complimentary Alert Message service, caregivers will receive automatic email notifications whenever a loved one has an emergency, tests their system or has any issues with their system.